Presented by the Southwestern Indiana Builders Association
The Southwestern Indiana Builders Association is proud to present the 2021 Spring Tour of Homes. The Spring Tour offers you an exclusive 2-day opportunity to visit newly constructed homes, homes in progress and lots to build on in our community! All homes are FREE to tour!
Join Us to Tour Homes Noon-4:00pm
Many homes on the Tour are ready for your family today. Some homes on Tour are still under construction and can include your input. The Spring Tour of Homes also includes Building Lots that are ready for your house plans! Meet with home builders about your plans and ideas about your new home. Homes in the Spring Tour of Homes will be on display March 6-7, 2020 between 12:00 noon and 4:00 p.m. both days.
For directions to any and all of the entries click on Tour Map.
There is also a complete listing of the Spring Tour of Homes along with additional information provided directly by the Home Builder. We’re serious about new homes. If you like to visit new homes, or really want to be home for the summer, the Spring Tour of Homes is perfect for you!
Read Our COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for 2021 Spring Tour of Homes
Welcome to the Spring Tour of Homes! It is a wonderful time to visit newly built homes in our market! However, with COVID precautions, we need a little patience and understanding to enjoy the best housing show of the year. Please promote safety at Spring Tour homes. Together, we are making a difference. So, here are guidelines for visitors:
1. VIRTUAL OPTIONS: If you are sick we want you to stay home, but still be able to view the beautiful homes on the Spring Tour via photos that were submitted by the builder.
2. DISTANCING: Please be sure to plan and make your trip to Spring Tour of Homes in small groups. We recommend 4 or fewer people in your group. Whenever practical, remain 6-feet from other people. Be polite and give space when needed!
3. BUILDER INSTRUCTIONS: Inside each home be sure to follow specific instructions a builder has planned for visiting their Home. There may be assigned entrances, exits, and traffic paths helps with the safety for all visitors.
4. SANITIZE: Our builders are taking steps each day to keep their homes tip-top clean. But we do recommend that you use wipes or sanitizer before and after visiting each home. Wearing a mask is required per CDC and State guidelines.
5. TOUCH SURFACES: We get it! Visiting homes in person is the best value of the Spring Tour of Homes. And while this is a great opportunity to be inside all of these marvelous homes, we hope you’ll refrain from touching surfaces, except when necessary….. see? We do get it!
6. PAUSE GREETINGS: Builders are excited you are visiting their Homes, and they look forward to personal meetings with you to talk about ideas and planning your new home. And while our builders are a friendly bunch and enjoy visitors to their homes, they are putting some social greetings on-pause, like handshakes and hugs.
7. QUESTIONS: If you have questions about our guidelines, you can reach us at 812-479-6026.